- Spend whole day driving around and looking for a place for my buddy to get a haircut and shopping for dress shoes and clothing.
- Drive everywhere and go to 4 different mall and not buy one piece of clothing because everything sucked. But we still ate at every single mall.
- Buddy goes to get a haircut, and I watched a girl giving a mushroom tip haircut to some dude. I say to my buddy “You shouldn’t be getting your haircut here bro.”
- Decide to eat at IGI restaurant. Drive from north end to the south end of the city. Then they tell us we had to wait an hour because they were packed as shit.
- We find the nearest restaurant.. something like phouagh river restaurant. That place was the shit. Chinese waitress was totally hitting on me. Crazy accents, sooo funny.
- After doing all this we realize we didn’t do what we really wanted to do was to get a haircut and find clothes. Everything was closed at this point.
- So walmart is awesome.. Friend bot dress shoes for 25 bucks lol.
- We go to my place and I cut my buddies hair. I totally should get into hair styling.
- Now we meet up with my friends and start drinking. Called a cab to go to the place where we were dressed up to go… btw I was looking fly tonight. Cab didnt even show up.
- Pretty upset we still had to go out. So we ate again at another restaurant.
- We leave restaurant and go to another buddies house,
- Hung out there for awhile then went home.
- Came home and started writing this out of no where after 6 months of not posting anything.
- Going to play a game of league of legends. Maybe do a annie jungle kinda game.
- Then go for a marathon movie night of harry potter.
- This whole day….High. Most unproductive and yet best day ever.
The way the Tower fell was scary Look, it didn’t just break off, it crashed down as if it was a domino effect, floor by floor. There were people in that building. Take a moment out of your day and reblog this for the people who saved lives that day and for the poor souls who didn’t make it.
In which Zuko spends his well-deserved retirement gallivanting about the Fire Nation and Earth Kingdom on an extended field trip with his wife, sampling (and occasionally critiquing) different tea shop offerings, watching a variety of wonderful, revoltingly-colored sunsets, correcting the stances of bandits who propose to mug them, and generally being themselves free of all political pressures or expectations.
(Mai’s wondering if she should tell him that that’s actually his cup of soy sauce he’s about to drink.)
…The other important thing here is that it’s swan2swan’s birthday, and y’all should send him a good wish or two; the reason this piece came about was because I happened to be scrolling through the comments on my horrifically dated drawing of an older Zuko and Katara playing Pai Sho, and spotted one by him saying something along the lines of “I’m looking forward to when you
turn traitorswitch ships.” To which my response was “ LOL NOWe’ll see.”
The irony, I thought, deserved preservation of some kind.
Searching the “Mai” tag. Came across this again. Reblogging once more. Because it was a birthday present. And it was wonderful. ^_^